Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ICT centre light's my future


By Joyce Wangeci
I am Joyce Wangeci, from Ol-moran division, some 20 Km south of Sipili. I did my KCSE in 2012 and managed to score a B+ of 73 points. In April 2013, I came to ALIN’s Ngarua Maarifa Centre for the first time to access computer services.  
 I had an aim of downloading some documents on a scholarship to USA. For the few days that i used the computers to Access, download and send my documents, I found the services more than helpful. I succeeded in my endeavors and got a pre paid masters degree in the USA.

I come back to Ng’arua Maarifa Centre in May for the first revision of my course. I was able to revise successfully. The staff manning the centre did their best to ensure that I went through the preferred JAB procedure. They even went ahead and advised me on course selection.

     In July when I come to check whether I needed a second course revision, I confirmed that I had gone through the first revision successfully, securing a place in one of the Kenyan public universities.
I am really very grateful for the services I have received, not forgetting the politeness, kindness and readiness to help by the people managing the facility.
  
May all your efforts inspire others to be of help to the community and trigger extra blessing from heaven.
May God bless you, thank you.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...